Saturday, October 6, 2012

Verlander Dominates

Justin Verlander racked up 11 strikeouts in the Tigers 3-1 victory over the A's in game one of ALDS. I was wrong as I thought Oakland would have beaten the Tigers. I think they wil beat Detroit becasue like I said they are one of the hottest teams coming into the playoffs.


 .   .   .
 
I never really got to talk about Cincinati vs San Francisco much. I feel Cincinati has the best shot at winning the series against San Fran. Their offense is better equipped minus the fact that they don't have a legitimate leadoff hitter.
 
The only real true pitcher the Giants can trust on, in my mind, is Matt Cain. Bumgarner can be spotty and this year Tim Lincecum is all over the place.
 
Jhonny Cueto may be severely hurt or he may be not. We still have yet to fin out. If he is out I still feel their offense is good enough to win this series and carry them throught the playoffs.
 
chris

No comments:

Post a Comment